wing ide debuggind modul that uses rlcompleter

wing ide debuggind modul that uses rlcompleter

WingIDE - User mailing list
hi there

when I try to debug a module that uses the the rlcompleater library I can not
select from the options fed into rlcompleter using the tab key.

how would i circumvent that?

thanks

robert

Re: wing ide debuggind modul that uses rlcompleter

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 7/30/16 12:03 PM, robert rottermann via wingide-users wrote:
> hi there
>
> when I try to debug a module that uses the the rlcompleater library I
> can not select from the options fed into rlcompleter using the tab key.
>
> how would i circumvent that?

You probably need to use an external console for I/O because the
internal Debug I/O tool isn't a good enough terminal.  The setting can
be changed via the Options menu in the Debug I/O tool.

Cheers,