unit test environment setting

WingIDE - User mailing list

Anyone know how to setup unittest environment settings on wingide?

I’m using nosetests for all the testing, and I need to enable some plugins

Nosetests support enable plugins if there’s environment variables set in environments.

I tried following

project->project properties->environment->”Add to inherited environment”

project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Project Setting and the Following Run Args:”

project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Selected Launch Configuration”->”my_launch”->Environment->Environment->”Add to inherited environment”

nothing seems work.

Also, anyone know if there’s built-in code coverage reporting tools in wingide? (anything similar to pycharm’s coverage tool?)

Thanks

-Rui

Re: unit test environment setting

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 10/12/16 5:11 PM, Rui Li via wingide-users wrote:
> Anyone know how to setup unittest environment settings on wingide?

I usually set up the environment in project properties using:

project->project properties->environment->”Add to inherited environment”
project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Project Setting
and the Following Run Args:”

You may want to debug your test by right clicking on the file, using
Debug Test, and then using the Debug Probe to look at os.environ.

> Also, anyone know if there’s built-in code coverage reporting tools in
> wingide? (anything similar to pycharm’s coverage tool?)

Unfortunately, there currently isn't a code coverage tool integrated
into Wing.

Cheers,

Re: unit test environment setting

WingIDE - User mailing list
Spent almost an hour today, no lock to get nosetest with the plugins I need to run under Wing.
So I just put everything in a shell script and run it from bash

-Rui