try without except

WingIDE - User mailing list
In Python, a try block without a following except or finally block is a
syntax error, however a recent bit of code of mine showed that Wing did
not show this as a syntax error.  Is this sort of checking possible?

Thanks,

coyot
*GLENN GLAZER | /S/**/enior Software Engineer /**
m:*562.305.2920 | *email:* [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]> | *Second Life:* Coyot Linden
*LINDEN LAB* | Create Virtual Experiences

Re: try without except

WingIDE - User mailing list
Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) via wingide-users wrote:
> In Python, a try block without a following except or finally block is
> a syntax error, however a recent bit of code of mine showed that Wing
> did not show this as a syntax error.  Is this sort of checking possible?

It should be shown as a syntax error.  We'll look into why this case is
not being indicated properly.

Thanks for pointing this out,