tool views for debug and non-debug

Adi J. Sieker
Hi,

one thing I would find really nice is if I could have two sets of tool
views,
one while I'm debugging and one while editing.
While editing I would just display the Python shell, Source assitant and
Source Browser, when I start debugging a different view is loaded
which contains the Debug Probe, Stack Data, Debug I/O and whatever else I
setup.
Also tool views which appear as needed, the exceptions view while
debugging for instance, should
not appear again when switching to the debugging view the next time.

adi

Re: tool views for debug and non-debug

Wing IDE Support
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Adi J. Sieker wrote:

> one thing I would find really nice is if I could have two sets of tool
> views,
> one while I'm debugging and one while editing.
> While editing I would just display the Python shell, Source assitant and
> Source Browser, when I start debugging a different view is loaded
> which contains the Debug Probe, Stack Data, Debug I/O and whatever else I
> setup.
> Also tool views which appear as needed, the exceptions view while
> debugging for instance, should
> not appear again when switching to the debugging view the next time.

Me too.  This is on our list already -- I think the different
views are often referred to as "perspectives".

Thanks for the suggestions.

- Stephan