stopped Break-point background

I noticed today that the red background colour, of the line the debugger
is currently stopped at, disappears if an exception occurs in the debug
probe. It's a little annoying cause I sometimes loose where I'm at.

Running current WingIDE 5 under GNOME Fedora 23.

Cheers
     Adi

Re: stopped Break-point background

WingIDE - User mailing list
Adi J. Sieker via wingide-users wrote:
> I noticed today that the red background colour, of the line the
> debugger is currently stopped at, disappears if an exception occurs in
> the debug probe. It's a little annoying cause I sometimes loose where
> I'm at.

You can press the green diamond in the toolbar to get back to your
current innermost stack location, or to entirely avoid showing exception
locations from the shells turn off the Debugger > Advanced > Show Editor
on Exceptions in Shells preference.

Am 07.04.2016 um 22:28 schrieb Wingware Support:

> Adi J. Sieker via wingide-users wrote:
>> I noticed today that the red background colour, of the line the
>> debugger is currently stopped at, disappears if an exception occurs
>> in the debug probe. It's a little annoying cause I sometimes loose
>> where I'm at.
>
> You can press the green diamond in the toolbar to get back to your
> current innermost stack location, or to entirely avoid showing
> exception locations from the shells turn off the Debugger > Advanced >
> Show Editor on Exceptions in Shells preference.

that diamond does  the trick and it also repaints the background after
clicking it.

Thanks
     adi