mail Subscription server error

Avner Ben
While trying to log into the subscription Server:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6rc3

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Re: mail Subscription server error

Wing IDE Support
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 [hidden email] wrote:
> While trying to log into the subscription Server:
>
> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6rc3
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
> traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
> the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

I've yet to figure out why this happens sometimes, for some users.  It
seems a long-standing problem in mailman, tho I'll try upgrading to
2.1.6 final just in case.

Feel free to send any changes you want to make to [hidden email]
and we'll do it for you.

Sorry about that.

- Stephan