green highlight .. what did I just do

WingIDE - User mailing list
I'm working in the 6.0 beta 2 version (beta 3 downloading as I type), and I tapped my touchpad oddly, and now I have several lines of text highlighted in a light green.  (I would say "sea foam green", if I worked for a paint company.)

What the heck did I do?  And how do I undo it?

-Chris

P.S.  I'm using the "classic default" color scheme.

--
You can't buy happiness.  But you can buy a season pass!

Re: green highlight .. what did I just do

WingIDE - User mailing list
Chris Curvey via wingide-users wrote:
> I'm working in the 6.0 beta 2 version (beta 3 downloading as I type),
> and I tapped my touchpad oddly, and now I have several lines of text
> highlighted in a light green.  (I would say "sea foam green", if I
> worked for a paint company.)
>
> What the heck did I do?  And how do I undo it?

My guess is you set a range of text as the active range in the Python
Shell or Debug Probe -- there's an icon at top right that should show
tooltip "Clear active range" when you hover the mouse over it.

Please let me know if this does not help.

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Wingware Support <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chris Curvey via wingide-users wrote:
I'm working in the 6.0 beta 2 version (beta 3 downloading as I type), and I tapped my touchpad oddly, and now I have several lines of text highlighted in a light green.  (I would say "sea foam green", if I worked for a paint company.)

What the heck did I do?  And how do I undo it?

My guess is you set a range of text as the active range in the Python Shell or Debug Probe -- there's an icon at top right that should show tooltip "Clear active range" when you hover the mouse over it.

That was exactly that.   I guess I will have to play with this feature, now that I have discovered it.