fix three space tabbing all at once?

WingIDE - User mailing list
We had a merge where someone was using three space tabs instead of
four.  Now Wing shows the brown wavy line all over the place.  Is there
a fast way of fixing this?  I tried marking blocks and indenting them,
but that only fixes the outer level of indention. I'd rather not go line
by line through the files.

Suggestions appreciated.

Best,

coyot
*GLENN GLAZER | /S/**/enior Software Engineer /**
m:*562.305.2920 | *email:* [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]> | *Second Life:* Coyot Linden
*LINDEN LAB* | Create Virtual Experiences

--
https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/User:Coyot/Tao_of_Linden
https://wiki.lindenlab.com/wiki/Shrek_Ears

Re: fix three space tabbing all at once?

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 5/5/17 12:07 PM, Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) via wingide-users wrote:
> We had a merge where someone was using three space tabs instead of
> four.  Now Wing shows the brown wavy line all over the place.  Is there
> a fast way of fixing this?  I tried marking blocks and indenting them,
> but that only fixes the outer level of indention. I'd rather not go line
> by line through the files.

You possibly can use the indent manager to normalize the indentation or
use search and replace.

Cheers,

On 5/5/17 09:19, Wingware Support wrote:

> On 5/5/17 12:07 PM, Coyot Linden (Glenn Glazer) via wingide-users wrote:
>> We had a merge where someone was using three space tabs instead of
>> four.  Now Wing shows the brown wavy line all over the place. Is there
>> a fast way of fixing this?  I tried marking blocks and indenting them,
>> but that only fixes the outer level of indention. I'd rather not go line
>> by line through the files.
>
> You possibly can use the indent manager to normalize the indentation
> or use search and replace.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

Indent manager worked like a charm!  Awesome!

Thanks,

coyot