color scheme

I had reason recently to use 'atom'.  'atom' is an programming language
editor with a python plug-in.  It lacked many features that I like in
Wing but I did come to like the text color highlighting that 'atom' uses
for python.  Has anyone reproduced similar color scheme for Wing and of
course is willing to share to the rest of us?

Johnf

Re: color scheme

WingIDE - User mailing list

On 22/03/2016 15:07, john via wingide-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had reason recently to use 'atom'.  'atom' is an programming language
> editor with a python plug-in.  It lacked many features that I like in
> Wing but I did come to like the text color highlighting that 'atom' uses
> for python.  Has anyone reproduced similar color scheme for Wing and of
> course is willing to share to the rest of us?
>
> Johnf
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

John,

It might help to know which theme you were using - I am showing 1153
themes at this time so guessing might be a long shot.

--
Steve (Gadget) Barnes
those of my employer.

Re: color scheme

WingIDE - User mailing list
Yes - Wing support ask the same question - both the UI-theme and Syntax
theme is 'One Dark'.

There are a couple of things that I think made it easy to read and
edit.  The first was the dark gray background and the fact that the font
(undefined in the settings) along with the coloring made it easy to read.

I have tried the black that is available in Wing but that was not
pleasing to my eye.

Johnf