call tips

Jonathan Ellis
How are call tips supposed to work?  I can't find anything in the
manual.  I assumed when I write "len(" that I would get call tips with
the autocomplete.

-Jonathan

Re: call tips

Wing IDE Support
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Jonathan Ellis wrote:
> How are call tips supposed to work?  I can't find anything in the
> manual.  I assumed when I write "len(" that I would get call tips with
> the autocomplete.

They're displayed in the Source Assistant tool, along with docstring
and other info depending on context.  We're planning on adding
an option to see simpler call tips as a popup, but for now it's in the
source assistant only.

- Stephan