Zope2 and WingDBG 6.0

I've just managed the Products.WingDBG (v.6.0) to comfortably work in
buildout environments.

 - https://github.com/sauzher/WingDBG

I've uploaded the release on testpypi and it seems to work fine.

 - https://testpypi.python.org/pypi/WingDBG

Is there any chance to see it released on official pypi?

My best,
alessandro.

--
Alessandro Ceglie

Universita' degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro
Direzione Affari Istituzionali
Sezione Centro Servizi Informatici - U.O. Sistemi Informativi
tel: 080 544 2190
mailto:[hidden email]

****
l'Iterazione e' umana...
la Ricorsione, Divina!
****

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Zope2 and WingDBG 6.0

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hello,

There's no official release on pypi. There are only my versions.
I stopped to push new version since 5.0. If you want, or someone else, take the lead on this (s)he is welcomed.

Regards

Le 15 mars 2017 11:16:04 GMT+01:00, Alessandro Ceglie via wingide-users <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>Hi,
>I've just managed the Products.WingDBG (v.6.0) to comfortably work in
>buildout environments.
>
> - https://github.com/sauzher/WingDBG
>
>I've uploaded the release on testpypi and it seems to work fine.
>
> - https://testpypi.python.org/pypi/WingDBG
>

>Is there any chance to see it released on official pypi?
>
>My best,
>alessandro.
>
>--
>Alessandro Ceglie
>
>Universita' degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro
>Direzione Affari Istituzionali
>Sezione Centro Servizi Informatici - U.O. Sistemi Informativi
>tel: 080 544 2190
>mailto:[hidden email]
>
>****
>l'Iterazione e' umana...
>la Ricorsione, Divina!
>****

Re: Zope2 and WingDBG 6.0

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hi encolpe,
I would have forked your repo on bitbucket but it doesn't exists
anymore.

So I tried to came up with this new wingide debugger's version and get
it working since this morning.

I would be happy to push newer versions on pypi.

alessandro.

Hello [hidden email],