Wing dies when laptop disconnects

WingIDE - User mailing list
At work, my laptop is connected to two external monitors, on one of which sits Wing. When I take my laptop home, disconnecting from the monitors, and re-open the laptop, I get a popup notification that Wing has closed. Is this a known problem and is there a workaround?

Matt

Re: Wing dies when laptop disconnects

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 3/13/18 8:29 AM, Matt Calder via wingide-users wrote:
> At work, my laptop is connected to two external monitors, on one of
> which sits Wing. When I take my laptop home, disconnecting from the
> monitors, and re-open the laptop, I get a popup notification that Wing
> has closed. Is this a known problem and is there a workaround?

What OS are you using?  We have had reports of problems with monitor
changes on the mac and have released a version using a newer version of
qt that seems to work around the problem.  It's available at
https://wingware.com/pub/wingide/6.0.10/wingide-qt5.8-6.0.10-1.dmg

Re: Wing dies when laptop disconnects

WingIDE - User mailing list
John,

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I am on: Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29).

Matt