Wing IDE on OpenBSD 5.1 amd64

Alex A.
Hi,

I am not able to compile/run Wing IDE on OpenBSD 5.1 amd64, which is
my primary development OS.
It would be interesting to know if there are any people who have done
this already?
Any documentation or ideas are very welcome.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Wing IDE on OpenBSD 5.1 amd64

Wing IDE Support
Alexander wrote:
> I am not able to compile/run Wing IDE on OpenBSD5.1  amd64, which is
> my primary development OS.
> It would be interesting to know if there are any people who have done
> this already?
> Any documentation or ideas are very welcome.

If you send the build output to [hidden email] we can probably
help.  You do need GTK and GTK development packages to be installed.

Advancing Software Development

www.wingware.com

Re: Wing IDE on OpenBSD 5.1 amd64

WingIDE - User mailing list

I would like to install Wingide Personal on a Windows 10 with AMD 8 processor.  The documentation appears limited to Intel processors.

Can anyone hel please?

Colin W.

Re: AMD processors -- was Wing IDE on OpenBSD 5.1 amd64

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 3/23/17 10:51 AM, Colin J. Williams via wingide-users wrote:
> I would like to install Wingide Personal on a Windows 10 with AMD 8
> processor.  The documentation appears limited to Intel processors.
>
> Can anyone hel please?

The AMD 8 processor and most other AMD processors are compatible with
intel x86 processors.  The only exceptions are ARM compatible
processors, but these rarely run Windows (I've lost track of whether
there's a version of Windows for ARM processors).

Cheers,