Who also thinks that the "back/fwd" navigation in Wing needs fixing?

Who also thinks that the "back/fwd" navigation in Wing needs fixing?

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hi all,

When I hit the back button it goes to the last file I edited and not to the place within the current file.  Which is troublesome, because you're constantly having to scroll up to add something to the ctor or import lines, and then struggle to find where you were.

Is there a more efficient way to navigate that I am unaware of?  If not, we should "vote" to have this feature repaired by support.

Thanks.
Regards,
EM

Re: Who also thinks that the "back/fwd" navigation in Wing needs fixing?

WingIDE - User mailing list
Nvm that.

Discovered cold folding and bookmarks.

-EM