Vi command to replace multiple words

WingIDE - User mailing list
I just downloaded and purchased latest version 6.0.12
and checked to see if a problem that has long been there might have been
fixed.
The problem is if you want to replace multiple words with a new string I
would enter
"c2w<newvalue>esc" and expect the next 2 words to be replaced with
<newvalue> but what happens is <newvalue> is repeated twice.

thanks

max

Re: Vi command to replace multiple words

WingIDE - User mailing list
MaxSr via wingide-users wrote:
I just downloaded and purchased latest version 6.0.12
and checked to see if a problem that has long been there might have been fixed.
The problem is if you want to replace multiple words with a new string I would enter

We've just issued a patch for this case and other cases where Wing would incorrectly apply the repeat both to a move command and associated change/insert.  You can get it for Wing 6.0.12 with Check for Updates from the Help menu.

Please let us know if you run into other problems.

Thanks!