Unable to type #

I’m trying 6.0.0-b1 (rev 28822), but I can’t type #  neither  in the editor nor in the debug probe.
In search boxes it work.
It seems that the key is somehow filtered.
Is there some settings that I can check?

Thank you
--
Massimiliano

Re: Unable to type #

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 6/23/16 4:34 AM, Massimiliano Belletti via wingide-users wrote:
> I’m trying 6.0.0-b1 (rev 28822), but I can’t type *# * neither  in the
> editor nor in the debug probe.
> In search boxes it work.
> It seems that the key is somehow filtered.
> Is there some settings that I can check?

I suspect this is an OS and / or keyboard mapping bug.  Could you submit
a bug report from Wing's Help menu and check the box to include the log
file?