Syntax highlighting of 'as'

Luc J. Bourhis
Hi,

sorry if this has already been reported, but I noticed that the
keyword 'as' is sometimes not highlighted:

import auto_solution_engine as auto # 'as' is highlighted here

import auto.StructureModel as SM # 'as' is not highlighted there

Thanks,

Luc Bourhis

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Syntax highlighting of 'as'

Encolpe DEGOUTE

Luc Bourhis wrote:
> sorry if this has already been reported, but I noticed that the  keyword
> 'as' is sometimes not highlighted:
>
> import auto_solution_engine as auto # 'as' is highlighted here
>
> import auto.StructureModel as SM # 'as' is not highlighted there

This is a bug and we'll try to fix it in the next release.

Thanks for the bug report,