Subversion with WingIDE

Sheila King
I'm trying out WingIDE on Mac OS X and also on Win2K. I'm using it for
remotely debugging a CGI script running on another server.

Our code for this project is stored in a Subversion code repository.

I notice that in order to do the repository thing with WingIDE that I
should set my preferences for this project to use "two files" instead of
one.

Aside from that, is there any integration or built-in feature in WingIDE
that allows me to work with SVN? Or is my brief review and conclusion that
I must use a different tool for working with SVN pretty much correct?

Sheila King
[hidden email]
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

Re: Subversion with WingIDE

Wing IDE Support
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005, Sheila King wrote:
> Aside from that, is there any integration or built-in feature in WingIDE
> that allows me to work with SVN? Or is my brief review and conclusion that
> I must use a different tool for working with SVN pretty much correct?

Yes, right now the only revision control integration available in
Wing is for CVS.  We are planning to add SVN in the future (it's
a commonly requested feature).

- Stephan