Spell checker in WingIDE

Is WingIDE contains spell checker builtin?

Either automatic like in Microsoft word , or by executing tool from tool list.

best regards ,

Gil Idelson

Re: Spell checker in WingIDE

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 9/13/17 1:37 PM, Gil Idelson via wingide-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is WingIDE contains spell checker builtin?
>
> Either automatic like in Microsoft word , or by executing tool from tool
> list.

This is something we want to add in the future.  We would set it up so
it only checked parts of files so it wouldn't check Python code and it
would check only some strings.

Re: Spell checker in WingIDE

WingIDE - User mailing list

On 13/09/2017 19:42, Wingware Support via wingide-users wrote:

> On 9/13/17 1:37 PM, Gil Idelson via wingide-users wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is WingIDE contains spell checker builtin?
>>
>> Either automatic like in Microsoft word , or by executing tool from
>> tool list.
>
> This is something we want to add in the future.  We would set it up so
> it only checked parts of files so it wouldn't check Python code and it
> would check only some strings.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

Just to note that the pyLint tool, fairly obviously, runs pyLint which
does spell check comments & strings. Not as flexible as having a built
in spell check as it does not have a suggested replacement but at least
you get the typos pointed out.

--
Steve (Gadget) Barnes
those of my employer.