Source Browser not showing all classes

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hello all,

after quite a few months of not having been able to use Python/WingIDE
I'm back again.

Is there some known issue with the source browser that has occurred in
the meanwhile? It shows only a small number of classes, when I select
"Browse Project Classes". The project is Py3 and is created from scratch
(no ver 4 project read into ver 5). Browse Current Module and Browse
Project Modules works as expected.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Franz

P.S.: Wing IDE 5.1.11-1 (rev 28432), OS is Arch Linux.

Re: Source Browser not showing all classes

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 4/23/16 10:43 AM, Franz GEIGER via wingide-users wrote:
> Is there some known issue with the source browser that has occurred in
> the meanwhile? It shows only a small number of classes, when I select
> "Browse Project Classes". The project is Py3 and is created from scratch
> (no ver 4 project read into ver 5). Browse Current Module and Browse
> Project Modules works as expected.

Could you submit a bug report from within Wing and check the box to
include the error-log?  The source browser should be working the same as
it has in prior releases.