Show variables within wingide.

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hi all,

Can I let wingide show variables without setting the break point, just
as the things which pycharm done for us?

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <[hidden email]>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry

Re: Show variables within wingide.

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hongyi Zhao via wingide-users wrote:
> Can I let wingide show variables without setting the break point, just
> as the things which pycharm done for us?

If you're talking about randomly sampling values out of a running
program without stopping it then no, Wing does not support that.

Re: Show variables within wingide.

> Hongyi Zhao via wingide-users wrote:
>>
>> Can I let wingide show variables without setting the break point, just
>> as the things which pycharm done for us?
>

> If you're talking about randomly sampling values out of a running program
> without stopping it then no,

Yes, this is exactly what I mean.

> Wing does not support that.

Thanks for your notes.