Scripting API: retrieve instance attributes

Scripting API: retrieve instance attributes

Luc J. Bourhis
Given a scope such as '<class>.<method>', wingapi.py does not seem to provide a way to find all the attributes self.xxxx known to Wing. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do that by digging into Wing private API's?

Re: Scripting API: retrieve instance attributes

WingIDE - User mailing list
Luc J. Bourhis via wingide-users wrote:
> Given a scope such as '<class>.<method>', wingapi.py does not seem to provide
> a way to find all the attributes self.xxxx known to Wing. Am I missing
> something? Is there a way to do that by digging into Wing private API's?

This looks like an oversight in the API.  I'll send you an experimental
patch to try shortly by private email, and will plan to fix this in
version 5.1.13.

Thanks for pointing this out!