Quiet...

Danny Bloemendaal
Hi folks,

It is getting quiet on the WinG release front... can we expect some nice
new stuff in the (very) near future? Or is there anything that can be
tested soon?

Cheers,
Danny

Re: Quiet...

Wing IDE Support
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
> It is getting quiet on the WinG release front... can we expect some nice
> new stuff in the (very) near future? Or is there anything that can be
> tested soon?

We have an alpha for people that want to try the new vi bindings, but
nothing else available for testing yet.  We're looking at a release in
the fall but we are not making any details public yet.

- Stephan

Re: Quiet...

Russell Warren
How does it generally work with new releases as far as cost of upgrading?  ie: Beyond what level of release does it require forking over more $$ for the upgrade?

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Russell Warren wrote:
> How does it generally work with new releases as far as cost of
> upgrading?  ie: Beyond what level of release does it require forking
> over more $$ for the upgrade?

Paid upgrades coincide with major version numbers -- 2.0, 3.0, 4.0,
etc and cost 1/2 of the price of a license.  Also, you get a free
upgrade if you purchased the license within a year of the upgrade.

- Stephan