Putting debug I/O and probe in a same window

Putting debug I/O and probe in a same window

I think it would be great if we can have debug I/O and debug probe in a same window, instead of them having two separate windows.
(That is, on a breakpoint, the debug prompt showing up below the debug output)

When I'm debugging, to me it is very natural to have the debug prompt right after debug output - I think many IDEs do that.

Currently I'm using horizontal split between the debug I/O and probe, and I find myself constantly resizing the split when I'm debugging.

Thank you,
Joon