Printed documentation

Uwe Holst
Hello,

I would like to have printed documentation, especially the manual. I print
this stuff myself, but the online help is not ptintable (as far as i found
out) and on http://www.wingware.com I found only the PDF for version 1.1.

Any advice?

Thanks - Uwe Holst

Re: Printed documentation

Wing IDE Support
Uwe Holst wrote:
> I would like to have printed documentation, especially the manual. I print
> this stuff myself, but the online help is not ptintable (as far as i found
> out) and on http://www.wingware.com I found only the PDF for version 1.1.

We do have a pdf manual for our development sources and can send it to
individuals.  If you want it, please send a request to
[hidden email]  It differs slightly from the 2.0.3 manual so we
don't want to post it on our website.