New Q&A community

We've just deployed an experimental Q&A community for Wing, with ability
to post questions and answers, vote up/down, develop a reputation over
time, etc.  It's embedded on our site at:

http://wingware.com/support/discuss

Or you can use it stand-alone here:

https://www.allanswered.com/community/238/

You do need to create an account or link to a social media account.

There are no questions yet, since we've just set it up.  If this works
out we'll make it permanent but for now are designating it as
experimental.  Please report any problems to [hidden email].