Navigating code with mouse buttons

I use PyCharm at my job along with Wing and one of the things I've noticed that Wing doesn't seem to support is that the back/forward buttons on the mouse don't work for navigating the code. I've gotten used to doing this in PyCharm and various C++ editors so I was surprised when Wing didn't do it too.

Is there some way to enable that functionality?

Thanks,
Mike

-----------------
Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org
Book: Python 101

Re: Navigating code with mouse buttons

WingIDE - User mailing list
What platform are you on?  It's something that we can try to support in
future releases.

On 6/15/16 2:54 PM, Mike Driscoll via wingide-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use PyCharm at my job along with Wing and one of the things I've
> noticed that Wing doesn't seem to support is that the back/forward
> buttons on the mouse don't work for navigating the code. I've gotten
> used to doing this in PyCharm and various C++ editors so I was surprised
> when Wing didn't do it too.
>
> Is there some way to enable that functionality?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> -----------------
> Mike Driscoll
>
> Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org
> Book: Python 101 <https://gumroad.com/l/bppWr>

> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

Re: Navigating code with mouse buttons

WingIDE - User mailing list
I used the menu buttons on Linux (OpenSUSE) by using the key map setup
(it's in the configure Desktop).  It worked but in the end I gave it up
because I just used the top menu.  With Linux you can map any key combo
to do almost anything - i.e. I use windows+E to open dolphin just like
windows explorer on windows.  Then you have to map Wing to do something
with the map keys.

Johnf