Managing Exceptions...I changed my mind!

Managing Exceptions...I changed my mind!

Sheila King
What if...under the "Managing Exceptions" scenario...

I told WingIDE to ignore a certain exception location. And then later I
change my mind, and actually I DON'T want to ignore that exception
location...

How can I un-ignore a particular exception location?

--
Sheila King
[hidden email]

Re: Managing Exceptions...I changed my mind!

Wing IDE Support
On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Sheila King wrote:
> What if...under the "Managing Exceptions" scenario...
>
> I told WingIDE to ignore a certain exception location. And then later I
> change my mind, and actually I DON'T want to ignore that exception
> location...
>
> How can I un-ignore a particular exception location?

You can say Clear Ignored Exceptions from the Debug menu.  There isn't
a way to clear an individual one, but it's fairly rare that someone
will want to change their mind about individual exceptions, or for
that matter ignore more than a handful of them.

It's worth reading the following if you haven't already:

http://wingware.com/doc/debug/managing-exceptions

We do plan to add a way to list and manage ignored exceptions in the
future...

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python
Advancing Software Development