How to set color of indent guides?

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hi folks,

I'd like to be able to set the color of the indent guide vertical lines. I've looked in the settings for:

Editor > Indentation
and
Editor > Syntax Coloring

... but don't see it there.  Is there a setting somewhere for it?

This is for Wing IDE Pro 6.1.4.

Thanks.  Graham

Wing Python IDE users list

Re: How to set color of indent guides?

WingIDE - User mailing list
Graham Wideman via wingide-users wrote:
I'd like to be able to set the color of the indent guide vertical lines. I've looked in the settings for:

Editor > Indentation
and
Editor > Syntax Coloring

... but don't see it there.  Is there a setting somewhere for it?

It looks like this is hard-wired now, based on editor background color.  We'll try to add an option in the future.

Wing Python IDE | The Intelligent Development Environment for Python

Wing Python IDE users list
http://wingware.com/lists/wingide