Gnome 3 problems

WingIDE - User mailing list
When adding WingIde 5 to the Favorites it uses the old icon, and starting it makes a new icon show up, that can't be added to the favorites. This defeats the whole purpose of the Gnome shell task bar of course.

Any idea of how to fix that?

Screenshot from 2015-11-23 11-19-31.png (31K) Download Attachment

Re: Gnome 3 problems

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 11/23/15 5:19 AM, Lennart Regebro via wingide-users wrote:
> When adding WingIde 5 to the Favorites it uses the old icon, and
> starting it makes a new icon show up, that can't be added to the
> favorites. This defeats the whole purpose of the Gnome shell task bar of
> course.

It looks like you need to add to favorites from the icon in the
applications list -- I see this icon when I click on Activities and
search for Wing.  I can then right click on it and add / remove from
favorites.  There may be other ways to do this; I don't normally use
Gnome 3 so I'm far from an expert...

We'll see if there's anything we can do to enable add / remove from
favorites from the icon in the task bar while Wing is running.

Cheers,