Fwd: Wing doesn't inspect directories on path for Source Analysis

Fwd: Wing doesn't inspect directories on path for Source Analysis

WingIDE - User mailing list

Re: Fwd: Wing doesn't inspect directories on path for Source Analysis

WingIDE - User mailing list
Enjoys Math via wingide-users wrote:
> MyProjects/Py/Common/
> MyProjects/Py/The_Project/
>
> and to include code from 'Common'.
>
> I did this with a sys.path.appen('../Common') call in my main debug file.
>
> I also tried adding the common directory to a custom python path under
> the project properties dialog.

Did you add the full path to Project Properties or partial path like
../Common?  I think you want the full path.

If you want this to work across different computers with different full
path to the source, it's a bit easier to set the path values to
something like ${SOURCEDIR}/Common and then also set the environment
variable SOURCEDIR in Project Properties.  Wing will expand that before
setting the PYTHONPATH from it.