Feature request: Current line highlighting

Feature request: Current line highlighting

Arkady Pogostkin
I'd like to see current line highlighting added to Wing IDE.  It would make it easier to quickly locate the caret if there were an option to change the background color of the current line.  I often use Alt-Left and Alt-Right keys to traverse the bookmarks and sometimes it's not so easy to quickly see where the cursor just jumped to.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

--
Arkady

Re: Feature request: Current line highlighting

Wing IDE Support
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Arkady Pogostkin wrote:
> I'd like to see current line highlighting added to Wing IDE. It would make
> it easier to quickly locate the caret if there were an option to change the
> background color of the current line. I often use Alt-Left and Alt-Right
> keys to traverse the bookmarks and sometimes it's not so easy to quickly see
> where the cursor just jumped to.

Good suggestion.  I've added it to our list.  One thing that may help
is to set the Editor / Caret Width preference to 2 or 3.  I've found
that helps a lot on my laptop where the default of 1 is hard to see.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python
Advancing Software Development

www.wingware.com