Dynamic filtering does not work in Find Symbol window

Dynamic filtering does not work in Find Symbol window

I just discovered find-symbol - which is great. I assumed that in the find symbol gui, typing characters would filter symbols in the list, but currently (6.0.4-1 (rev 116dfbba2b9e+)) when I type characters it does not do anything.

Best Regards,

Joon

Re: Dynamic filtering does not work in Find Symbol window

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 4/26/17 12:05 PM, Joon Ro via wingide-users wrote:
> I just discovered find-symbol - which is great. I assumed that in
> the find symbol gui, typing characters would filter symbols in the list,
> but currently (6.0.4-1 (rev 116dfbba2b9e+)) when I type characters it
> does not do anything.

This seems to be an issue with entering non-ascii characters in the
search text entry widget.  We'll try to fix this in the next Wing release.

Re: Dynamic filtering does not work in Find Symbol window

WingIDE - User mailing list

This seems to be an issue with entering non-ascii characters in the

> search text entry widget.  We'll try to fix this in the next Wing release.

Thank you very much - but I actually never tried to enter non-ascii characters in the search entry. For example, typing "test" with the example file I sent does not work.

On 4/26/17 1:01 PM, Joon Ro wrote:
>> This seems to be an issue with entering non-ascii characters in the
>
>> search text entry widget.  We'll try to fix this in the next Wing release.
>
> Thank you very much - but I actually never tried to enter non-ascii
> characters in the search entry. For example, typing "test" with the
> example file I sent does not work.

Typing "test" works for me so we'll look into it further.

Cheers,