Debug console Control-C... please?

WingIDE - User mailing list
I see messages from 3 years ago saying the Control-C didn't work in the Debug I/O window, but was planned for the future.

It still doesn't seem to work... am I right to assume it's not yet implemented? Was some workaround feature possible incorporated?

If not, might it accelerate implementation to at least add a Control-C button or menu item?

Thanks,  Graham

Re: Debug console Control-C... please?

WingIDE - User mailing list
This is something that we need to get back to.  A workaround in some
cases is to use Pause to stop the program in the debugger.  I'll try to
increase the priority on this.