Custom python path not being retained

WingIDE - User mailing list
In 5.1.12-1, my projects' custom python paths are not being retained. I create a new project file, then set some custom paths. Close the project properties window, and open it again to verify the paths are correct. Save the project, then open a different project. Then go back to the original project ... and the custom paths are gone and the "Use default" radio button is selected.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Anthony.

--
Anthony Floyd, PhD
Convergent Manufacturing Technologies Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information which is the property of Convergent, intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify Convergent and destroy any copies of this email.  Receipt of this e-mail shall not be deemed a waiver by Convergent of any privilege or the confidential nature of the information.

Re: Custom python path not being retained

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 8/16/16 3:56 PM, Anthony Floyd via wingide-users wrote:
> In 5.1.12-1, my projects' custom python paths are not being retained. I create a new project file, then set some custom paths. Close the project properties window, and open it again to verify the paths are correct. Save the project, then open a different project. Then go back to the original project ... and the custom paths are gone and the "Use default" radio button is selected.

Could you submit a bug report from Wing's Help menu after switching
projects?  Please check the box to include the error-log with the bug
report.