Can't debug django anymore

WingIDE - User mailing list
This was working, something got messed up in the .wpu file so I had to remove it, now I can no longer debug my django project

Inline image 1

I can debug runserver, but not tests  :-(

I can't run them either which means I'm screwed as far as wing goes and working on my tests.

Re: Can't debug django anymore

WingIDE - User mailing list
Mark Jones via wingide-users wrote:
This was working, something got messed up in the .wpu file so I had to remove it, now I can no longer debug my django project

The .wpu file contains some of the project's settings so you can't just remove it and expect it to still work...  You'll need to restore the missing Project Properties, some of which are in the .wpu by default because they can vary by machine/user and thus usually can't go into the .wpr.  That includes Python Executable, Python Path, and Environment

There are some details on what properties go into the .wpr by default and how to change that in https://wingware.com/doc/proj/project-types