Autocompletion Enhancement

WingIDE - User mailing list
Hi, i'am pretty much used to enter letters in autocompletion modes in a
unconnected way.
example: entering 'mbv' would suggest 'MyBigVariable'
how can i enable this behaviour in the Wing autocompletion!?
Thank you for your help!

Re: Autocompletion Enhancement

WingIDE - User mailing list
On 5/2/16 1:48 PM, Christian via wingide-users wrote:
> Hi, i'am pretty much used to enter letters in autocompletion modes in a
> unconnected way.
> example: entering 'mbv' would suggest 'MyBigVariable'
> how can i enable this behaviour in the Wing autocompletion!?

Wing does not currently have an option for this behavior.  We plan to
add more options to the autocompleter in a future release.

Re: Autocompletion Enhancement

WingIDE - User mailing list
fuzzy completion is not easy. Addons would be great.